Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why Not do Everything?

A couple posts ago, I mentioned how I really want to do a lot of things and my passions seem to change each week. I started thinking about everything I wanted to do, and I thought to myself, "Why not do just do everything?" My mom used to always tell me that I can't be excellent at anything if I'm doing everything. I think there's truth in that, but I also think that a lot of my passions center around a theme:

Creating & Communication. 

And I think I can do that. pretty well. So...I've started a project that I plan on being the hub where I can do all the things I love, specifically videography. I've been talking about doing wedding videography for probably a year now, and I've decided, I just need to freakin do it.

Come back to see the release of my new project soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment