Friday, February 18, 2011

Save the Dates? Check!

I am so blessed with wonderful friends who are AMAZINGLY talented at what they do. Wendy finished the Save the Dates today and my beautiful friend Chelsie took at least half an hour cutting these babies PERFECTLY. Wendy is an amazing graphic designer who is just about to wrap-up schooling at the Art Institute. Here's a link to find her on Facebook to friend her and bug her to get her online portfolio done so you can book her for your invites. I am so excited to get these suckers out. 440 printed. Which means there are 440 to address. Thank goodness my bridesmaid's are sweeter than chocolate and are going to help me this Saturday. They are TOO good to me.

 Printed and ready to cut!


 Chelsie, Fred (the cutter) and Wendy


Finished and ready to address!

No comments:

Post a Comment