Monday, February 21, 2011

Sign, Sealed, Delivered.

We spent this last Saturday addresses all 415 Save the Dates. I'm SO thrilled to be on time with everything! I've got a whole lot of due dates marked in my planner and it feels SO good to be actually meeting them! This wedding planning business is easy! :)

In weeks to come we'll be booking our photographer and florist, deciding on a cake and treats to serve at the reception as well as (big news, ready?) possibly looking into moving the whole party elsewhere...somewhere that will hold more people. It's all still in discussion, but with how many people we invited and hope to come and our number one priority being our guests, we want to make sure there is enough room for everyone comfortably. More news to come as it develops.

Here are so photos from the big address party.


 Ms. Torrie

 Ms. Danielle

 And my roommates think I'm 'unorganized" :)

 Melis, hard at work

 Ms. McKenzie

Almost finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment